At IDA, we constantly transform Singapore’s infocomm landscape to create an increasingly vibrant and economically competitive environment. As we move towards building an infocomm-empowered world, we need visionaries who are able to harness the power of technology to enhance our world. If you aspire to make history with your work, apply to IDA for a career that is both satisfying and rewarding.
The Government Digital Services (GDS) Team aims to spearhead the digital transformation of government.
GDS was established to develop new capabilities focusing on strategic systems of engagement where ICT provides a differentiating factor to citizens. The team functions to deliver digital information and transactional services leveraging on Agile Application Development, Analytics, User Experience Design, Design Thinking and Web Application Performance Optimisation.
If you are looking for opportunities to collaborate with leading industry experts and be surrounded by highly motivated peers, we welcome you to join GDS. These are newly created positions with many opportunities for ground breaking contributions.
As a User Experience Design Consultant, you have a passion for solving UX challenges and ability to distil complex issues into useful and intuitive design solutions for our users.
• Develop innovative web/mobile/tablet application concepts based on the understanding of personas, their behaviour & needs, as well as competitive market research and business strategy.
• Develop and promulgate best practices in content strategy and give recommendation based on information obtained through content inventories, site audits, user testing, and website metrics.
• Plan and conduct qualitative and quantitative research, usability testing, A/B testing, stakeholder interviews or any other research.
• Translate the usability testing findings into actionable recommendation.
• Degree or Diploma in Human Computer Interactions, Design, Psychology, Computer Sciences or related disciplines.
• Good organizational skills
• Meticulous attention to details
• Good presentation and listening skills
• Ability to translate and simplify complex systems.
• A good portfolio that demonstrates your experience creating great user-centric design solutions
• Experience in Agile and UX development environment will be an added advantage
• Experience with Balsamiq and/or Axure and Adobe Creative Suite, E.g. Photoshop, will be an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://sg.jobsdb.com/SG/en/Search/JobAdSingleDetail?jobsIdList=400003002141923&AD=30&Blind=1&Host=H,J&JobCat=1&JSRV=1&Key=user experience, interaction designer, information architect, user research, user researcher, usability, usability testing, usability engineer&KeyOpt=COMPLEX&SearchFields=Positions&SrcTrack=JobAlert&ID=2001081_bbb7bff6d2&SubDate=20140625&GenDate=20140908&EmailGroup=REPO →