Our mission at Collectibly is to take away the pains from the process of researching, acquiring and managing your collections so that collecting can truly be fun and rewarding.
Collectibly is looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to help us visualise the future of collecting. Our multi-platform service aims to be both seamless and simple. You must have an impeccable sense of pixel perfection and love creating designs that look wonderful and work delightfully.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team
- Always be learning and to continually raise our bar for quality
- Oversee the user experience of features from conception until launch (and then some)
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just ‘how it should look’ but ‘what we should build’)
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.startupjobs.asia/job/job/JID/3308/startup-hire/product-designer--ux-ui--design-collectibly-singapore?utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed →