- Consult with stakeholders and users to understand their needs and requirements.
- Has primary responsibility for User Experience/interaction (UX) design for Mobile Applications.
- Has primary responsibility for User Interface (UI) design for Mobile Applications.
- Produce design prototypes in the most appropriate medium (from paper-and-pencil to wireframes or interactive prototypes).
- Produce design assets for production use.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members to ensure overall project objectives are met.
- Consult with developers to judge technical feasibility of design ideas.
- Provide UX/UI design leadership within the development organization.
- At least 1-2 years professional experience in mobile applications design and delivering projects using Agile methods.
- 3-5 years of professional web design experience.
- A solid portfolio of mobile and web design accomplishments.
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant design field.
- Formal education in interaction design is a definite advantage.
- Able to work as an individual contributor and also as part of a team and able to foster and encourage cross-functional teamwork.
- Strong understanding of design constraints and leading practices for mobile platforms, particularly iOS and Android.
- Mastery of appropriate graphical and/or wireframe design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Axure, Illustrator,Fireworks, Balsamiq).
- Ability to construct prototypes using native mobile development tools (XCode, Eclipse ADT)
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and how design activities are best accomplished within an Agile framework.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and keep up-to-date with industry trends and technology (eg. via a personal blog or social media presence, contributions to open source projects, applications that have released on Google Play or the Apple App Store, completion of an online course).
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the above position, please send us an updated copy of your resume to
Job Code: AEC-DID
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.