Hi! Mind Lens is inviting job applications for a Senior User Experience (UX) Designer. Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Mind Lens www.mindlens.com.sg
Since 2008, Mind Lens has been helping clients like Dell, HP, Intuit, IDEO, Marina Bay Sands, Yahoo, Ministry of Manpower and others craft ingenious user experiences across consumer products, websites, web applications, intranets, mobile apps and physical environments.
Among UX design community and UX career seekers, Mind Lens is known for the amazing diversity of UX work it offers in addition to UI Design (not to mention its enviable office-with-a-view at the vibrant Boat Quay riverfront!).
Talking about diversity, we just helped Spring Singapore redesign its Productivity portal – such that Singapore businesses and workers transition from ‘Merely Seeking Grants to exploring long-term productivity enhancement ideas’.
A few months ago, Housing Development Board (HDB) hired us to enhance neighbourliness and social interaction among residents through improvements and innovations to architectural design of HDB estates.
A before that, we helped Marina Bay Sands attract more hotel visitors by enhancing their regional websites and other digital touch-points.
If you are looking for a world-class UX career in Singapore, Mind Lens is the place to be.
Pre-requisites and Role
We welcome UX designers with passion, humour and creativity. A degree in HCI, Product Design, Interaction Design, Human Factors or Cognitive Psychology and minimum 3 years. experience in all stages of design lifecycle is required.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will:
- Assist with pre-sales Presentations, Project Scoping and Proposal Preparation
- Be hands-on in all aspects of user-centered design methodology while delivering projects across various platforms including Web, Intranet and Mobile:
- Conducting User Research
- Blueprinting the Information Architecture
- Wireframe Design and Prototyping
- Interaction Design
- Usability Testing
- Data Analysis, Reporting and Client Presentations
- Handle project management and client communication
- Assist with Training courses taught publicly or in-house for various clients
Since we execute projects globally, some travel will be necessary.
We provide best-in-industry financial package, perks and benefits. A well planned career path and growth is assured.