- This position will create logical and easily navigable user experience, including user interfaces, navigational rules, information organization, site maps, and planning as it relates to the end user’s experience. This will include the full lifecycle of the user experience from persona definition through experience mapping, wireframe development, content strategy, rapid prototyping, test planning, facilitation, and assessment and creation of all client-facing deliverables. Deliver presentations to customers and internal stakeholders. This role will work with a multi-disciplinary team to understand the technical requirements, customer requirements and integration requirements as they pertain to the User Centered Design of the overall application.
- At least 3 years of solid hands on experience in User Experience work and User Centered Design
- Experience designing low fidelity through high fidelity prototypes using tools such as balsamiq, expressions, etc.
- Experience in Information architecture mapping, Task analysis (task flow description) and Human Factors expertise including accessibility
- Experience designing user interfaces and front end application / screen design experience.
- Experience designing and conducting usability sessions, task analysis, heuristic evaluation, rapid prototyping, persona workshops and other types of needs / goals analysis for both web and mobile sites
- Must have a strong creative vision or organizing interactive information systems for web and mobile
- Well versed in portfolio presentation, including websites or samples of work including the final site as well as work product on which the site was built (wireframes, site maps, navigation flows, research, etc)
- Team player, self starter, detail-oriented, flexible, and willing to work in a fast-paced, demanding customer focused environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidate MUST include in the resume at least three portfolio items that you have worked on in the last 12 months. This portfolio must include detailed description of the work done plus a link to the application on the internet. If the application is not available on the internet, at least some samples of mock-ups and prototypes must be included in the portfolio/resume.
For a detailed discussion, interested candidates can send their updated and detailed profile to email@example.com