Epigami is an online platform seeking to revolutionise knowledge delivery in today’s increasingly connected world, where dedicated instructors meet keen students and facilitate the development of the brightest minds. Our vision is to redefine private education in Asia, by reimagining how tutors interact with their pupils.
Responsibilities As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll be involved in all aspects of the front-end design and development of our website and mobile applications, from conceptualisation to implementation of the elements.
Who we are seeking:
- Your ability to design exceptional user interfaces is second-to-none
- Mobile and responsive design/development is not an after-thought
- You have a burning passion for providing a great experience to users
- You get things done whether you’re working autonomously or in a team setting
- Your communication skills and ability to explain (and defend) your design decisions come naturally
Brownie points if you have experience with:
- Version control with BitBucket
- A/B testing
- Designing for iOS and Android
- Creating custom icons
- Contributing to the open-source community
- Jedi-level design chops, crafting pixel-perfect wireframes and mockups in your software of choice
- You can make fast pages faster
- You have great aesthetic taste and can make complex things simple
- You manage time, deadlines, and schedules like a boss
- You’re teachable and excited to learn
- You speak English well
Please include a link to your online portfolio and tell us what makes you excited about working with us. Please do not send us a .pdf portfolio.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.startupjobs.asia/job/job/JID/3630/startup-hire/ui-ux-designer-design-epigami-singapore →