- Set up and execute User Experience design capabilities and processes
- Derive user experience requirements from user stories and document them in workflows and designs
- Work out content strategy, information architecture and design for an intuitive and easy to use user experience
- Develop quick prototypes to validate concept with users
- Interact with users and perform usability tests
- Work out usability guidelines with global team and create a usability roadmap to ensure implementation
- Degree with min 5 years’ experience in User Experience design for software projects, web applications or complex websites
- Able to draft User Experience deliverables (workflows, early conceptual designs, fixes to issues seen in mock-ups etc)
- Able to derive from complex requirements simple to use solutions with great user experience
- Knowledge of current software technologies such as .NET, WCF, WPF, databases (MSSQL) and C# programming language.
- Experience in Agile development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Expression Blend and Enterprise Architect.
- Sound knowledge of SMT placement machines and their operations as well as process would be advantageous.
- Strong ability to work in teams, including developers in other global locations
- Ability to lead constructive discussions with users and team
- Able to travel abroad for business trip and able to work in a multicultural environment and with people at all levels.
- Five day work week
- Free shuttle bus
- Performance bonus
- Travel allowance