- Good consultancy skills specially on user experience and interfaces.
- Able to handle business users and projects independently.
- Ability to propose and create user interface mockups and prototypes based on user requirements.
- Participate in user requirements interview sessions along with Solutions Delivery team members to arrive at an intuitive graphical design for the application.
- Govern and execute user interface design standards and guidelines. Take part in the improvement and documentation of the digital guidelines.
- Supports the Business Analysts in the design and creation of the Information Architecture document.
- Responsible to execute usability tests and participate in user interface design validation and review.
- Proficient in Photoshop and latest HTML technologies.
- Knowledge and ability to assist in CSS creation and HTML prototypes is an advantage.
- Preferably with working knowledge and experience in SharePoint, highly desirable.
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
Address of Workplace 1 SCOTTS ROAD
#18-08 SHAW CENTRE